Wednesday, January 27, 2010

lazy day

it is snowing here in stockholm... and so i haven't left the apartment all day... which is somewhat crazy given that my apartment is only 30 sq meters.  but i did some laundry and planned my travels for the rest of my time here in europe.  on the schedule: a day trip to uppsala, a weekend trip to malmo and copenhagen, potentially a quick trip to paris and of course the trip to the laplands planned by the school, and my trip to st petersburg and finland with my parents -- as well as my spring break adventure to vienna, budapest and prague with carol, mia and alexis.

i am definitely excited for my remaining adventures and for the opportunity to get to know stockholm better... hopefully this weekend i will explore some new neighborhoods - i've heard about a good brunch place and apparently the architecture museum is free on fridays so that is on tap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment