Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i knew it would happen eventually...

so this morning i got dressed and decided not to wear my green rainboots that i have worn literally every day since i got to sweden.  bad move... walked out of my building safely made it down the stairs and then immediately fell right in the middle of the big parking lot at the bottom of the stairs... best part was there was an old man with a cane and he didn't fall, nope just me.

so moral of the story back to the rain boots... i am doomed to wearing them everyday or at least until all this snow melts, which i doubt will happen before i leave.

after my fall i had my first class, psychology of financial markets, the professor was pretty typical: glasses, goofy hair, tweed jacket with elbow patches and he was pretty funny.  definitely thick swedish accent and every time he told a joke he would say directly afterward, "that was a joke" which we all found infinitely more funny than the actual joke he just told.  for chicago kids this class is seems to be identical to epley.  which i am totally ok with.  we have to do a big 20 page paper and take a short multiple choice test, for my paper i am in a group with two exchange students from unc and two swedish students... should be fun!

ok on to my next adventure - laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment