Thursday, January 21, 2010

2nd class & plans for this weekend

nothing too exciting to report today... had my second class still psych of financial markets my other class entrepreneurship in developing countries doesn't start until next tuesday.  class was fine... but the exciting thing that i have to report is that i am going to switzerland tomorrow more specifically geneva to meet up with ali puffer... we are going to explore and i am even going to get a chance to go to the small village that she is currently teaching in! woohoo! we might even ski! hopefully i will have some good pictures and stories for you on monday

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog Emily. I especially like the pictures of the knitted garments in the museum. I will have to go there.
    Megan in Turku

    ReplyDelete