Tuesday, February 9, 2010

lots to look forward to!

i have now officially been in stockholm for a month! WOW time flies! i can't believe that i am so far into my swedish experience.... it actually makes me kinda sad - sometimes i wish that like the non-US exchange students i was staying until june, so that i could see stockholm in all its summertime glory :)

but here are the things i have to look forward to in:
-2 days trip to gotland an island half way between sweden and latvia
-12 days my parents arrive in stockholm
-17 days trip to st. petersburg and finland with my parents
-23 days trip to lappland with other exchange students
-36 days trip to oslo
-38 days trip to vienna, prague and budapest with carol, alexis and mia

and then sadly only 49 days until i head back to the states for my final quarter at booth :(

1 comment: